Thursday 2 October 2014

My Background (我的背景)







Bald Pen

                                                             鈍 筆 


(Translated Synthesis)

I prefer to be called "BaldPen" as I am not born a natural writer. During up my younger days, I was not interested in writing. Moreover, at that time, comprehension and thinking skills had not come to my attention. Over the years, composition and comprehension   skill may have become "rusty"  with less practice. Thus, quality may not be so high according to literary standards. Starting slowly, I hope to write more and  welcome opinions and guidance from more experienced writers to improve my writing in this blog.





Image source :http://www-everbearingservices-com.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/grow-new-customers.png



No comments:

Post a Comment